I did some detective work today, and I think my clues are telling me that the pants are blue. First of all, I found them in this drawer:
And not this drawer:
Apparently when I was deciding which pants should go in which drawer (back before I lost my memory), only black, gray, and denim were allowed in the dark pants drawer. Blue non-jeans were sent to the brown, green, and white drawer.
Next I did an Internet search to see if I could find my pants online. I don’t think Dickies makes this exact style anymore, but these are very similar:

You’ll notice that while the blue pants (left) are confusingly dark (dare I say almost black?), the black pants (right) are obviously not blue.
Now that I’m convinced that the pants are blue, a tiny shred of a memory is forming in my mind. I think I can actually remember buying them. I think I’ve even worn them before. Or maybe I’m just making up memories to compensate for the fact that I’m losing my mind at age 28.
6 comments:
Hmmm...I think you have WAY too much time on your hands to obsess over the color of shoes you will wear with pants whose color cannot be determined. As your mother, I suggest more violin practice.
wow, you are very organized! my pants are all on a shelf at the top of my closet, and while they are, for the most part, folded, it is definitely NOT organized! enjoy wearing your "new" pants!
Wow...you have so many pants. Can I have some?
You could have just held them up under a light.
But I guess that would have made for a boring post.
I think I've seen you wear blue pants before; plus the stomach on the left looks like yours so those are probably the same pants.
You have quite a few green pants - were you in the ROTC? I never saw you running around provo in the cold mornings? :) You are amazingly organized!
Post a Comment