
Ben and I share a tiny closet, and it’s not a big deal except on Sunday morning when I’m getting ready for church. I yank a skirt from the hanger it shares with two other skirts and all three skirts fall to the floor. The skirt I thought I wanted to wear doesn’t look good, so I yank another set of three skirts to the floor. By the time I leave for church there are skirts all over the place, and instead of hanging them back up I just stuff them between the rest of the skirts.
No longer, world! From now on I will only be yanking one skirt off of its hanger at a time. Instead of searching UtahRealEstate.com for a house with a bigger closet on Sunday afternoons, I’ll be reading my scriptures and making delicious Sunday dinners. Just you wait.
2 comments:
This may be the biggest revolution since that American one.
This post has changed my life. And Ben's comment has changed my opinion of him.
Post a Comment