Am I the only one who watches The Celebrity Apprentice? I just watched Trace Adkins talk trash about the Backstreet Boys and I think that 20-second clip made the entire season worth watching.
I just watched the finale. I hadn't seen the rest of it - but he seems like the salt of the earth. I'm sure it's more expensive salt, like rock salt or sea salt...but still salt.
Kenyon and I were just talking about this this a.m. I told him that I totally had the wrong impression about this guy.. He's totally different than the "Badonk a donk" guy.. I loved it when he teared up for his little girls! LOVE HIM!! I watched every episode - Kenyon even recorded for me while I was in India.
5 comments:
I totally agree! I even got my husband to watch this season, and he loved that part!
I with you too, I loved that part!
I just watched the finale. I hadn't seen the rest of it - but he seems like the salt of the earth. I'm sure it's more expensive salt, like rock salt or sea salt...but still salt.
Kenyon and I were just talking about this this a.m. I told him that I totally had the wrong impression about this guy.. He's totally different than the "Badonk a donk" guy.. I loved it when he teared up for his little girls! LOVE HIM!!
I watched every episode - Kenyon even recorded for me while I was in India.
I'm so mad he didn't win.
Post a Comment