That is it Kim... You are officially the best mom ever! Katelin is lucky when she gets anything but cereal and I couldn't even imagine making her name out of pancakes! You are AWESOME!
I'm assuming those aren't the same Eggo-Microwavable pancakes that I make for Maddie...? Oh, maybe they are - but just from one of those specialty-grocers. You'll have to tell me where you shop.
Ok first of all he is Adorable! Second of all... my name is Jessica Bentley. I'm not sure you know be but I work at Young Living and am friends with Tricia. I started just after you left I think so I heard a lot about you... Anyway, I love your blogspot and Tricia's too! She told me you made them both and I was all but drooling :) So, Tricia also mentioned you change your layout monthly-ish... any way I can convince you to let me have one of your old html codes?? I feel funny even sending this to you but what do ya do..? My blogspot I just started is jonandjessicatiek.blogspot.com :)
7 comments:
SO.FREAKING.RAD
Super cool! I want to do that for Stella. Except now I wish I'd named her Jo.
That is it Kim... You are officially the best mom ever! Katelin is lucky when she gets anything but cereal and I couldn't even imagine making her name out of pancakes! You are AWESOME!
I'm assuming those aren't the same Eggo-Microwavable pancakes that I make for Maddie...? Oh, maybe they are - but just from one of those specialty-grocers. You'll have to tell me where you shop.
I have a great idea. At the next YW sleepover, maybe you could make these pancakes for all the girls... so fun!!!
So fun!! Did he eat them all?
Ok first of all he is Adorable!
Second of all... my name is Jessica Bentley. I'm not sure you know be but I work at Young Living and am friends with Tricia. I started just after you left I think so I heard a lot about you...
Anyway, I love your blogspot and Tricia's too! She told me you made them both and I was all but drooling :)
So, Tricia also mentioned you change your layout monthly-ish... any way I can convince you to let me have one of your old html codes??
I feel funny even sending this to you but what do ya do..?
My blogspot I just started is jonandjessicatiek.blogspot.com
:)
Post a Comment