Apparently my brother, Jeff, could carry a tune at age 18 months. My parents have a recording of him singing You Are My Sunshine, perfectly in tune with all of the words memorized, at Liam's age.
Liam? Not so much. Here is his rendition of the ABC Song:
Luckily, his monotone voice serves as a bit of a distraction from the fact that he has the lyrics totally wrong.
A B C F G
H L N M O P
L N M O
Q R S 2 and V
W X Y and Z
Now ABCs
Next time won’t sing with me?
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
When I first read the header for this post. I was confused, and a little worried! I'm glad it's that kind of "runs".
i thought the same thing as the first comment! i have to say that i am impressed. asher is 20 months, and definitely isn't even close to singing his abcs!
pretty good for only 2, give the poor guy a break, he could totally be a rock star some day
He's still pretty cute, even though he gets them mixed up a bit! :)
No, Liam's right, that "L N M O" part is definitely the coolest sounding part of the song and deserves to be repeated twice. I like his creative licensing with the letter order, too. Way to make the song your own, Liam. ;)
Cute! I love it!
I just know he's going to be a linguist, like his mother. Did you notice how nicely the "x's" are articulated? And he's already started dropping unnecessary pronouns, like they do in Spain! Such a brilliant child.
Post a Comment