I told Jason I was pregnant and he believed me. He knows nothing about women's cycles so it totally worked. Easiest April Fool's joke ever.
oh man, and it would be a joke because really it's his right leg that's getting amputated! that's classic.
I miss Kim and Kat. You guys are so funny! I am going to laugh all month over Kim's post and Kat's comment...
Darn, wish I'd thought of it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I told Jason I was pregnant and he believed me. He knows nothing about women's cycles so it totally worked. Easiest April Fool's joke ever.
oh man, and it would be a joke because really it's his right leg that's getting amputated! that's classic.
I miss Kim and Kat. You guys are so funny! I am going to laugh all month over Kim's post and Kat's comment...
Darn, wish I'd thought of it.
Post a Comment