A couple weeks ago, my neighbor brought over some junk he was getting rid of from a house he remodeled. He said if I sold the junk on Craigslist, we could split the money 50/50. One of the things he brought was this chandelier:
I secretly hoped that everything else would be snatched up, but that no one would want the chandelier. Guess what. My secret hope came true! So I painted the chandelier in hopes of putting it in my next house, and now it looks like this:
You and Leah amaze me! Who knew paint was so wonderful? P.S. I was going to post some Girls' Club articles, can I show everyone the covers you designed? (Sorry, I'm still working on getting the magazine together, but this time it's for real.)
I really need a chandelier. And I happen to know you already have a cool one above your table. So how much to part with it? Or actually my birthday is coming up in like 5 months. So now you don't have to go shopping for me!
10 comments:
You and Leah amaze me! Who knew paint was so wonderful?
P.S. I was going to post some Girls' Club articles, can I show everyone the covers you designed? (Sorry, I'm still working on getting the magazine together, but this time it's for real.)
I really need a chandelier. And I happen to know you already have a cool one above your table. So how much to part with it? Or actually my birthday is coming up in like 5 months. So now you don't have to go shopping for me!
wow! that looks awesome! what talent you have.
Why do you hide your talents under a bushel? Looks great!!! Kinda goes in my house right this very minute!!!
Sorry, guys. I intended for it to go in my next house, but I actually gave it to my sister-in-law last weekend.
Next time...
Wow, that looks SO great now!
Nice job! Your sil scored--it was very nice of you to share!
Your next house? Planning a move sometime soon?
The chandelier looks so cool--I love your taste! Did you use spray paint?
You are so crafty! Looks cool.
Don't you feel at all obligated to give him something for it? I mean, come on.
Post a Comment