My brother, Toby, just returned from nine months in Afghanistan, where he was serving in the Navy. I e-mailed him when he got back and asked if his time in Afghanistan made him a real live veteran. Here is his response:
Yes, I'm a veteran. Now to avoid further confusion, I will list the warrior levels.
1. Veteran
2. Mongrel
3. Dark Knight
4. Wizard Apprentice
5. Master Wizard
6. Beast Master
7. Warlord
How lucky that going to war didn't take the dorkiness out of him.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I played Dungeons and Dragons with Bryant & Kelly two months ago. It was fun.
Tell your brother thanks for his service from me and my family!
veteran is under mongrel? well, yeah... that makes sense. toby is totally sub-mongrel, if i remember correctly.
Welcome home Toby! So glad he's safe, sound, and still somewhat dorky! : )
Post a Comment