Cute house! I think that should sale right away. You have done so many cute things and IT is well decorated.
I seriously don't know why you want to sell your house. It is so dang cute. But the lure of bigger closets is irresistible. And nice leather couches!
uh mazing. your house is so pretty. i wish we could take it. i can't wait to see your new place! you should have a party! :)
LOVE your house, Ms Kim. It'll sell instantly.
Your house looks awesome! It looks totally different from the last time we were there! Great job!
kim, nice house. i sent my contact info to your mom since i don't have your email. get it from her and drop me a line now that we are neighbors. ybf.
Wow, nice photos. They make it look WAY better than it does in real life.
Hi Kim, it's Melissa Nakaya here. I found your blog on Stacey's. I hope it's ok if I read it.Let me know.We miss you guys.
Kiuum! It's Malia. :) I finally remembered your blog. Ha Ha. I must have asked your mom 5 different times. :) Cute house!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute house! I think that should sale right away. You have done so many cute things and IT is well decorated.
I seriously don't know why you want to sell your house. It is so dang cute. But the lure of bigger closets is irresistible. And nice leather couches!
uh mazing. your house is so pretty. i wish we could take it. i can't wait to see your new place! you should have a party! :)
LOVE your house, Ms Kim. It'll sell instantly.
Your house looks awesome! It looks totally different from the last time we were there! Great job!
kim, nice house. i sent my contact info to your mom since i don't have your email. get it from her and drop me a line now that we are neighbors. ybf.
Wow, nice photos. They make it look WAY better than it does in real life.
Hi Kim, it's Melissa Nakaya here. I found your blog on Stacey's. I hope it's ok if I read it.
Let me know.
We miss you guys.
Kiuum! It's Malia. :) I finally remembered your blog. Ha Ha. I must have asked your mom 5 different times. :) Cute house!
Post a Comment