Thursday, September 06, 2007

Totally Losing the Baby Contest

I got together with my 7th grade friends tonight for another junior high reunion. Can you believe four 28-year-old girls can have this many kids?


And how come my kid is always the one with chocolate all over his face?

2 comments:

zippy said...

Impressive! Not just the number of kids, but the fact that after all this time you have all remained friends, been able to keep track of each other and get together on a yearly basis. That fact that it's rare makes it extra neat!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim! I didn't know you had posted that picture of us in 7th grade last year! That is pretty scary of me with the whole perm action, brace face, AND what I'm wearing. I'm glad those akward days are over; but wait, now we have to worry about being almost 30! You can't win!