Monday, September 10, 2007
Behind the Times
Yesterday I played my bodhran for the first time in three years. I only know it’s been three years because when I pulled it out of its case, a 2004 J.Crew catalog came out with it. As I flipped through the catalog, I found myself really wishing I could go back in time and buy a bunch of the stuff in it. Then I went to the J.Crew website and found that I like the styles from 2004 more than the styles from today. I’m wondering if this means that in a couple years I’ll finally be comfortable in skinny jeans. Let’s hope not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You own a bodhran? I think I'm going to start calling you Nels.
wanna know something cool...I actually know what a Bodhran is!
You are the coolest.
I didn't know what a Bodran was, but now I do thanks to your handy wikipedia link! I finished Eclipse. I only dog-eared 478 of the 629 pages. Thanks!!
Post a Comment