Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thoughtful

My family is having a contest to see who can be the first to lose 7% of his/her body weight and keep it off for two months. Everyone puts in $50 to play and the winner gets the pot.

Last night I was working on a website for my brother and he was instant messaging me his suggestions. After changing his mind several times, he made sure to thank me for my work. He said, “I owe you big time. Tomorrow I’ll eat an extra chicken enchilada just for you.”

3 comments:

Schmath said...

Ryan wants to have a contest to see who can be the first to gain 7% and keep it on for two months. Want to play that instead?

be said...

This kind of game would be easier if 7% of my body weight were a smaller number.

Anonymous said...

Something bad was in my enchilada. In the end it helped me lose that 7%.