Monday, September 03, 2007

Wonder of Wonders

Liam has never been able to sleep anywhere other than in his own crib with the lights off and the door closed. While other kids were falling asleep in their carseats at the grocery store and in their parents’ arms at church, Liam always stayed wide awake until he got home to his crib. Even on vacation, he has never been able to sleep in the same bed—or even the same bedroom—as Ben and me…until today.

Here he is in his giant crib the day we brought him home from the hospital:


Here he is in his tiny crib last week:


And here he is right now in my bed with the door open, the fan on, and Ben sleeping right next to him.


I don’t have any idea what changed, but suddenly I totally love two-year-olds.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I can't believe those are pictures of the same kid! Time flies...