My mom is here visiting this week, and she's teaching me all kinds of cool mothering skills. Just yesterday she tricked Liam into liking applesauce. How, you ask? Simple. She told him it was ice cream. Now he can't get enough of it.
I see my friend's kids eating all these diverse foods and try to figure out their strategies. I wish I could get Madelyn to eat ice cream, so I could get her to eat applesauce, so I could get her to drink apple juice. If only cheese came in a can and had smooshy texture. Wait! I'll try tomorrow with an ice cream cone filled with easy cheese. That's BOUND to work!
1 comment:
I see my friend's kids eating all these diverse foods and try to figure out their strategies. I wish I could get Madelyn to eat ice cream, so I could get her to eat applesauce, so I could get her to drink apple juice. If only cheese came in a can and had smooshy texture. Wait! I'll try tomorrow with an ice cream cone filled with easy cheese. That's BOUND to work!
Post a Comment