Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagged by Kat

This is me:


A) Four jobs I have had in my life :
1. Receptionist at a Jewish temple
2. Horse corral cleaner
3. Editor
4. Musician (What? I really have been paid for it. Like twice.)

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. So I Married an Axe Murderer
2. Raising Arizona
3. Airplane
4. Signing Time!

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Southern California
2. Provo, UT
3. Saintes, France (Does 2 months count?)
4. Salt Lake City, UT

D) Four television shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Lost
4. AI—just kidding, I don’t. I just wanted to use the acronym because I only found out about it yesterday. I honestly thought there was a new TV show about artificial intelligence. Surprise—it’s just American Idol.

E) Four places I have gone on vacation:
1. Costa Rica
2. Caribbean
3. Scotland
4. Fallon, Nevada

F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. The Spanish word of the day website
2. HomestarRunner.com (for the Strong Bad e-mails)
3. UtahRealEstate.com (to look for a new house)
4. Rebecca’s friend Jordan’s blog (for the great ideas)

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Xtreme Veggie pizza from The Pie
2. Layered desserts with pudding
3. Sour strawberry belts
4. Liam’s cheeks

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The beach
2. In bed, reading a book while Ben plays with my hair
3. Inside Liam’s head
4. Moscow, Russia (I’ve always wanted to see St. Basil’s Cathedral in real life.)

I) Four people who I tag:
1. Schmath
2. Tricia
3. Paige
4. Maggie O' the Irish

Cut and paste and then fill in your own info.

8 comments:

kelly said...

see... what fun. kat tagged me too. but I doing stuff like this. however i do love reading other peoples!

bex said...

you forgot to mention your stint as a Sweet Artist.

Anonymous said...

Signing Time is one of the 4 shows you watch over and over? Do you have kids? LOL Thanks for mentioning us!

www.signingitme.com/rachel

Anonymous said...

Our family loves Signing Time too. How cool is that the co-creator made a comment on your blog too.

Emily said...

Linked!!

Paige said...

Does the tag mean I actually have to write another post? Well, I guess I haven't done it yet for this quarter.

Tricia said...

I'm totally in! I just have to live in four cool places, have four cool jobs, and decide on only four deserts first.

And you have to give me a cooler name than just Tricia. Schmath and Maggie O' the Irish is so much cooler than Tricia.

Maggie said...

Maggie O'the Irish does have to be the coolest nickname I've ever had in my life. I'm in too, but it may take me a few days.