Liam's innocent little tastebuds didn't appreciate the first sour bite, but by the end of the night he was a huge fan.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
That's My Boy
Since Ben's not a huge fan of candy and Liam's not old enough to appreciate the Easter bunny, I decided to just order my favorite candy from the Sweet Factory for Easter this year.
Liam's innocent little tastebuds didn't appreciate the first sour bite, but by the end of the night he was a huge fan.
Liam's innocent little tastebuds didn't appreciate the first sour bite, but by the end of the night he was a huge fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
maggie loves this picture of "Niam". My mouth waters every time I see because of the candy. And because you have such a cute bambino. But might I comment that Liam looks as though he's saying, "This would be so much better if I had a sibling to share the experience with... " I'm just sayin'.
I don't think so, Kat. I think he's more likely saying, "I wish my tongue were as long as this candy so I could roll it out of my mouth and scare people."
Post a Comment