Really? Twenty Families? Do you live on an Indian Reservation? Wait - don't answer that, if it's a "Yes," my husband will insist that we come stay with you and casually visit your Casinos.
Hey my husband likes to casually visit Casinos, too! And then he casually sits down at the poker tables and casually plays a hand or two and ends up formally losing our life's savings. And then I get all Chaktaw on him and chase him around the house with a bow and arrow.
p.s. I'm sure someone out there is going to correct my Indian noviceness and point out that Chaktaw Indians don't use bows or arrows... and also that I probably didn't even spell Chaktaw correctly. Actually Kim will probably be horrified that I was so politically incorrect in referencing Indians like this and delete this comment before anyone else has a chance to read this... and too bad because this is a great comment.
3 comments:
Really? Twenty Families? Do you live on an Indian Reservation? Wait - don't answer that, if it's a "Yes," my husband will insist that we come stay with you and casually visit your Casinos.
Hey my husband likes to casually visit Casinos, too! And then he casually sits down at the poker tables and casually plays a hand or two and ends up formally losing our life's savings. And then I get all Chaktaw on him and chase him around the house with a bow and arrow.
p.s. I'm sure someone out there is going to correct my Indian noviceness and point out that Chaktaw Indians don't use bows or arrows... and also that I probably didn't even spell Chaktaw correctly. Actually Kim will probably be horrified that I was so politically incorrect in referencing Indians like this and delete this comment before anyone else has a chance to read this... and too bad because this is a great comment.
Wow, that's pretty amazing.
Post a Comment