Saturday, April 14, 2007

New Age Caller ID

Ben and I rented The Holiday last night, and I’m just wondering why Jude Law’s teeny tiny daughters each had their own cell phones, or possibly their own phone lines. How else would "Sophie" and "Olivia" show up on his caller ID? Does England have some kind of new technology where you can enter a different caller ID name every time you make a phone call? If so, I can’t wait for that technology to cross the Atlantic. I would enter “Amanda Hugandkiss” every time I called someone.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

THANK YOU KIM! I thought I was the only one pondering that - BOTH times I saw the movie.

kathryn said...

yeah, i thought of that too, but don't you think the girls could have used the fact that their mom died to manipulate their dad into buying them their own phones? little girls are master maniuplators...

john said...

hi kim. its sarah. kats little sis. i have to agree that i wondered that too. but they were pretty bossy. and he was a push over for them. so i agree with kat. they totally manipulated him.

bex said...

no way. that is exactly what i thought when I watched it too. That is how I knew it wasn't a true story.