Kim, I can HONESTLY say that I have never been to a Celtic festival with anyone besides you and Nells. I think that makes us pretty good friends already. I'm TOTALLY game for playdates. Rob was just saying that Maddie needs friends, and I could use some too!
7 comments:
Kim, I can HONESTLY say that I have never been to a Celtic festival with anyone besides you and Nells. I think that makes us pretty good friends already. I'm TOTALLY game for playdates. Rob was just saying that Maddie needs friends, and I could use some too!
But you cannot, however, bring the elmo chair with you. Madelyn would DIE. She sits in it every time we go to Toys R Us.
Ha ha. That's funny.
thats what he gets for dressing like he knows all the secrets in the universe. holy cute.
he looks like a little donald trump.
Donald Trump? Does that look like a comb-over to you? Kat--you're fired!
I was wondering, King Liam, if it's not too much of a bother...how do you work a popsicle?
Post a Comment